Friday, November 6, 2009

The Bad Apple


The Bad Apple started as an idea to make a pin-up style illustration of Snow White, and turned into a concept ad for a [fake as far as I know] pub.

I used some old coloring book pictures for reference, entirely created in photoshop.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not, but I know how Disney can be about their characters showing up in places they don't deem appropriate, so.....

Snow White is property of Disney, and this image is solely a concept piece not intended for any financial gain whatsoever.

Check out my deviantart page, and click the picture for a larger view!

5 comments:

ms Givens said...

Original even if it is Snow White!

Unknown said...

I work in a bar called Bad Apple, I love the image.

Unknown said...

I do so love this image!

Unknown said...

I work in a bar called Bad Apple, I love the image.

Unknown said...

That's so awesome! I've always secretly hoped there was a real Bad Apple out there.